dinsdag 10 augustus 2010

Vacation Sweden '

Last  week   I went to Sweden for a week with my famely , 
it was so nice .  everything was so beautifull and quiet 
there was a lot of nature ! I love that so much .There was such a beautifull lake  just 1km
far from our house were we stayed 
it was so nice   ,so nice that  we have swum in it . ,and next to our house  there was a dog  from ourneighbors he looked so sad , hes name was hero  I have taken  a picture with him ! he was such a nice dog !  and there was also a Cat  from the neighbors named Wilma  shes so beautifull really !
and than   when there's nature  there are a lot of unknowing  beings, like  some caterpillar and pads and butterfly's and I also  saw a deer ,
and than  we had  shopping for a day in norway in the city oslo  it was so  awsome  but to much to do it all in One day !  but  I bought some pretty stuff  I also have toke  a picture  so you can see what i bought  (: 
So anyway it was a realy nice trip  !
So here are the picture's  Take a look :
The lake

A water lily

The pets , or ...





 

Shopping
OSLO
          
Here the things i bought :

1 opmerking: