woensdag 8 september 2010

Message '


I miss the evening's when we watched tv , 
sometimes I miss the time's you were yelling at us . 
sometime's i missing  having a mom cause I never had one , 
i don't blame you , and i love you verry much  but  I've got so much 
pain and grief   but I dont blame you at all . I just wished that things were gone diffrent 
But now  i have to understand  that nothing is gonna change 
I will never have you , and when i  write that or say that it really  hurt my feelings 
but i cant do anything  , i can just try to understand and to learn  live without you .
-



why don't you care , why  don't you love me .
youre my mom and you will stay that way 
I will never give  up on you and me , I cant say us cause there's no us , 
but you'll always be a part , you'll be the greatest missing part  of me 
iloveyou

2 opmerkingen: